Adobe Non-Profit Discounts
What is the Transactional Licensing Program (TLP) for Non-profits?
Adobe's Transactional Licensing Program (TLP) for Non-profits can help your agency stretch its software budget and acquire the Adobe solutions it needs to produce winning grant proposals, develop awareness-building campaigns, and provide engaging online experiences.
Who Qualifies for Adobe Non-Profit Licensing?
Eligibility for U.S. and Canada
Organizations in the United States must be a qualified 501(c)(3) public charity as identified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). See the online version of Publication 78 on the IRS website.
• Publication 78 is the Cumulative List of Organizations described in Section 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, which identifies organizations eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions.
• Publication 78 uses a coding system to identify each organization, listed by type and limitation on deductibility of charitable contributions to the organization.
• Only organizations that are listed as public charities are eligible for nonprofit pricing for Adobe software; therefore, the deductibility code on the website must be "None" or "=" to qualify.
Canadian organizations must be registered with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
The following types of registered nonprofit customers are excluded from the Nonprofit Program and not eligible for nonprofit pricing:
• Private foundations
• Hospitals, clinics, or facilities providing direct medical care (except FQHCs)
• Health management systems, HMOs, PPOs, or other healthcare organizations
• Federally funded research laboratories
• Government organizations
• Political organizations
• Labor or fraternal organizations
• Lobbyist organizations
• Churches or religious organizations not able to provide 501c3 documentation
What is acceptable documentation?
Acceptable documentation for proof of eligibility for U.S. agencies is a letter from the IRS or listing in the online version of Publication 78. Canadian organizations must be listed on the CRA registry.