For nearly fifty years, schools around the world have been using fischertechnik for teaching technology and how things work. fischertechnik offers an innovative construction system built around a unique building block that allows attachment on all six sides. In fact, they happen to be a pioneer in letting students build and program their own robot models. The fischertechnik Education line offers sets designed to explain STEM-related topics such as Electronics, Renewable Energy, Physics, Optics and much more. They also provide curriculum centered solutions designed for elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools. For higher education and industry, they provide a line of pre-assembled industrial simulation and training models.
Explore STEM with Project-Based Curriculum
Motivating your students to work together in small groups and solve relevant “real world” problems is at the core of successful, project-based learning. Building upon this knowledge, fischertechnik Education developed an ideal combination of standards-based curricula and project-based learning designed specifically for middle and high school students. STEM PREP and STEM Engineering sets encourage inquiry, design, and problem-solving thanks to the unique and versatile fischertechnik building system. We know these fischertechnik Education programs will be a positive addition to your classroom. That’s why we are offering the curriculum samples free of charge.
Discover STEM Learning Solutions for Young Students
Early learners are naturally curious and still developing essential cognitive skills. fischertechnik Education offers Introduction to STEM sets designed specifically for elementary students, grades 2-5. These sets include standards-based curriculum to bring basic STEM concepts to life for young students. Request a free sample of the curriculum.
- Provides everything needed to build a series of STEM-focused models
- Engaging hands-on projects that can easily be completed in 45 minutes or less
- Complete standards-based curriculum: meets College and Career Readiness Standards for Math, Reading, and Writing, and Next Generation Science Standards
- Comprehensive teacher’s guide that includes student worksheets, rubrics, answers and more
- Turn-key: does not require science or technical experience
- Affordable, reusable, and easily scalable
Share this Post