Something that many people are not aware of is that Autodesk offers student software at a bargain price for educators and students. As long as you can provide proof that you are faculty or a student currently attending school, then you can purchase many Autodesk products for bargain prices. Here’s what you do;
1. Go to http://www.studica.com/us/en/Student
2. Find the product you want to purchase and click on it.
3. On the product description page, add the item to the cart that you want.
4. Go to your cart and click “Proceed to Checkout”
5. You will be asked to create an account with Studica. Go ahead and do so.
6. You will be asked to fill out shipping and billing information ,etc.
7. Complete the order just as you would any other online order.
8. Once the order is in, you will receive an email from Studica asking you to upload your education verification. Examples of usable verification can be found here.
9. Once Studica receives the verification, the product will be shipped to you and you should receive it in a timely manner.
Here’s a video example of how to purchase AutoCAD 2011 for $188.95:
Autodesk offers other software outside of AutoCAD for greatly discounted student prices. Check out Studica’s website and find more!
Author: Mark Phillip