Once again, Studica is headed to Palm Springs, California for the CUE 2017 National Conference. One of the premier education technology conferences in the United States, this event takes place on March 15th-18th. Administrators, technology coordinators, and educators come together to discover new teaching methods and technologies to boost student achievement.
This year, the CUE exhibit area will feature nearly 200 vendors showcasing hardware, software, and other items relating to educational technology. Studica will be available at booth 445 to showcase the latest from leading innovators. You’ll find STEM education curriculum programs, comprehensive 3D printing solutions, robotics, animation solutions, and more!
Studica Features for CUE 2017
Studica is excited to showcase a wide range of technology and software solutions with the support of Education Consultants on site. They are valuable resources available to listen to your challenges and your goals. With this information, they can determine what solutions would best fit your needs and budget. They will be on hand discussing a variety of effective education technology products. Here is a sneak peek at what you will find.
- STEM Programs with Project-Based Curriculum: Motivating your students to work together in small groups and solve relevant “real world” problems is at the core of successful, project-based learning. Building upon this knowledge, fischertechnik Education developed an ideal combination of standards-based curricula and project-based learning designed specifically for middle and high school students. STEM PREP and STEM Engineering sets encourage inquiry, design, and problem-solving.
- Hands-on STEM Programs for Young Students: Early learners are naturally curious and still developing essential cognitive skills. Yet, most students are not exposed to STEM concepts until middle school. fischertechnik Education offers Introduction to STEM sets designed specifically for elementary students, grades 2-5. These sets include standards-based curriculum to bring basic STEM concepts to life for young students.
- 3D Printing Solutions with Curriculum-Based Lesson Plans: See the Dremel 3D40 Idea Builder 3D printer in action. See how you can design and create your own prototypes. Learn how you can bring this exciting technology to your students.
- Robotic Kits and Components: Explore the Makeblock open-source construction platform.
- Digital Content and Animation Creation Software: Learn about Toon Boom Harmony and Storyboard Pro education offerings.
- Desktop 3D Printing in Action: See a live demo of the MakerBot Replicator+.
Visit Studica at CUE
Stop by to say hello at Studica booth #445. While you are there, enter to win a free Introduction to STEM I set from fischertechnik Education or an mBot robot from Makeblock for your classroom. We hope to see you there!
Share this Post