Earlier this summer we shared with you information on the much anticipated SLA 3D printer, the da Vinci Noble, from XYZ Printing. Well, it turned out that wasn’t the only new product announced at this year’s Computex. The company known for providing innovative 3D printing solutions at amazingly affordable prices, also unveiled its plans for the da Vinci 1.0 AiO. The da Vinci 1.0 AiO is an All-in-One 3D printing and 3D scanning machine. Now you can scan and print with the same intuitive interface you’ve come to expect from da Vinci 3D printers.
All in One 3D Printer and 3D Scanning Technology
The da Vinci 1.0 AiO is available for pre-order now. Why should you think about pre-ordering this printer? There are several factors that set this AiO printer apart from the competition: affordability, laser technology and ready to ship printers. Da Vinci 1.0 AiO is built on the existing da Vinci model with enhanced components. The device’s platform is upgraded with new laser sensors and a spinning plate to ensure an accurate scan of objects.
XYZ Printing‘s laser sensor technology is unique to the industry; due to its diagonal placement that allows for a more complete scan with reduce parallax errors. The placement of these sensors allows the laser to scan an object from odd angles. The printer does not rely on software to fill out spaces and complete the cross-section model of an object. The laser scans the dimensions of an object and feeds the information directly to the computer connected to the printer. According to XYZ Printing, it takes between one and five minutes to finish scanning a small object. Users can actually select the amount of time spent scanning – the longer you choose to scan your object, the more complete the result will be.
Innovative Scanning Technology
- Fast Scan Algorithm – less than a 5 minute scan for small objects
- Dual-head Laser Scan Technology – promising the best scanning results
- Automatic rotating scan platform
- Smart-fix Technology to enhance your 3D scans
- Easy-to-use XYZscan software
Reliable Printing Technology
- Plug-and-Play easy to use 3D printer
- Largest 456 cubic inch build volume – 7.8″ x 7.8″ x 7.5″ (20 cm x 20 cm x 19 cm)
- XYZ 3D Design+ Cloud – a service platform that helps make your 3D creative designs become reality
Share this Post