Who Can Order?
Who can order from Studica?
Studica may require proof of your academic or non-profit status, for some items before the order is shipped. While other products will require your proof be submitted post-purchase. Special pricing is available to students, faculty, and staff meeting the minimum academic status requirements listed below.
Parents, relatives, guardians, and friends can purchase for students as long as education verification is provided by the student.
Many educational products are upgradeable to commercial versions. This will be stated on the company license agreement. For students, some software purchases are limited to only one copy. Some companies require their own specific signed License Agreement.
What can I send as academic proof?
Acceptable forms of academic IDs are as follows. You only need to send one form of proof.
To be approved, the proof must show student/faculty name, school name and a current date.
- Currently dated photo student ID Card (If the ID card is not currently dated please submit a different form of Academic ID, listed below)
- Currently dated photo Faculty ID Card (If the ID card is not currently dated please submit a different form of Academic ID, listed below)
- Currently dated class schedule with student name and school name
- Currently dated letter from your school on your school letterhead (confirming you are currently enrolled/employed there for the noted academic calendar year)
- Copy of recent pay stub
- Official/unofficial current transcript
- Currently dated tuition bill
For Non-Profits: What proof do I need?
You will need to upload or email a copy of your organization's 501c3 IRS determination letter.
Send your proof of academic status either by,
- Option 1:
- Scan or take a digital photo of your verification and upload it at http://studica.com/customer/index/verify/1.
- Option 2:
- Scan or take a digital photo of your verification and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Re: Order: 123456" *Replace 123456 with your order number.
- Option 3:
- Fax your verification to us at 716-731-9090. In the cover letter reference your order number
- Option 4:
- Send by mail
The following qualify for purchasing at Studica (see links below for specific manufacturers)
Many products on Studica do not require proof of academic status and can be purchased by anyone. If a product requires academic proof, you will be notified by email
Matriculating college, university and career school students
Registered students who can confirm current enrolment
Full and part time faculty and staff
Please fax Purchase Orders to 716-731-9090 or call us at 888-561-7521
Non-Profits & Charities
Many of the manufacturers we represent recognize the need for non-profit & charity organizations to do more with less. For this reason and others, many products are available to be purchased by charities and non-profit organizations.
- If you have any questions or comments, please email us
Eligible Educational Institutions:
- All schools, public and private (higher education or K-12), Accredited Vocational Schools and Home Schools. Training Centers do not qualify.
- Eligible Faculty and Staff: Faculty, staff and employees of the above acceptable institution.
- Eligible Students: Currently enrolled students at a qualified school or home school as stated above. Training Center students do not qualify.