Join the thousands of educators who are coming together to improve STEAM education at #CASTEAM17. Studica will be on hand to demonstrate relevant STEAM education solutions for educators and advocates.
Studica is looking forward to the 5th annual California STEAM Symposium. The 2017 Symposium begins on Sunday, December 10th and ends on Monday the 11th. This is the first year that the Symposium moves from STEM to STEAM. By adding art, the symposium acknowledges the importance of design thinking and creativity in the learning process. Combined with science, technology, engineering, and math – all these disciplines together are being utilized to prepare students for careers in the 21st century.
Discover New Solutions for STEAM Education
Studica is committed to providing products that the meet the needs of today’s educators. We offer products for all levels of education. At #CASTEAM17, we will showcase an exciting assortment of them! Here’s a look at what you will see…
- Make language learning more engaging with Babbel. Want to try it in your classroom? Request a free education evaluation license. This offer is only valid in the United States and Canada.
- Make STEAM accessible to younger students with fischertechnik Education Introduction to STEM sets. Specifically created for elementary students, grades 2-5, these sets include standards-based curriculum.
- Engage students in solving relevant “real world” problems. Project-based STEM learning solutions from fischertechnik Education provide a standards-based curriculum with projects designed for classroom use.
- Learn how you can prepare your students for the digital jobs of tomorrow with Toon Boom Animation.
- For younger students, grades K-6, introduce animation with FableVision Learning. Inspire creativity and teach basic animation and graphic design with the easy-to-use Animation-ish software program.
- Introduce your classroom to 3D printing with Dremel 3D Printers.
- Discover how MakerBot 3D printers and 3D scanners can enhance project-based learning.
- Check out Makeblock, the open-source robotics construction program. Makeblock inspires its makers to create their own electronics and/or robotics.
Visit Studica Booth 318
Attending the California STEAM Symposium? Come by and say hello, you can find Studica at the Expo – Booth 318. Our knowledgeable staff will be available to answer your questions, offer demonstrations, and share our STEAM education expertise with you. For over 30 years, Studica has offered relevant academic solutions to meet the needs of the education market.
SIGN UP TO WIN: As a thank you for visiting, you will be able to enter to win one of two exciting giveaways. See you there!
Share this Post