Our Studica team is in Rochester, NY. We are in town to exhibit a wide range of education and technology solutions at NYSCATE 2018. The New York State Association for Computers and Technologies in Education is an organization that represents over 10,000 educators that are dedicated technology users in New York State.
Transforming teaching and learning to make sure students are prepared to live satisfying and productive lives based on the foundation they receive throughout their education is their key focus. The 53rd Annual NYSCATE Conference takes place November 17-20th in Rochester, NY. The theme of this year’s conference is “Navigating the Future”. Studica will be on hand at the exhibit with solutions that can help you steer your path to success.
Navigate Over to Booth 901 at NYSCATE
At Studica, we’ve been leading the way through the waters of education and technology since 1985. We have plenty of experience working closely with educators and schools to understand their needs, their goals, and the constraints they are dealing with. We also have relationships with innovative manufacturers that create technology that improves education.
We put our knowledge together to provide the best software, STEM education, and robotics/coding solutions available. We offer a variety of curriculum solutions and provide procurement services. Stop by Booth 901 to learn more.
We look forward to seeing you at NYSCATE. Here are some of the exceptional academic solutions we offer:
- Prepare your students for the digital jobs of the future with Toon Boom Animation. Their future success requires them to have an aptitude in communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity. Learn how Toon Boom solutions can better prepare your students for success.
- Help equip the next generation of scientists and engineers with academic solutions from National Instruments. Explore NI myDAQ, LabVIEW, miniSystems, accessories, and more.
- fischertechnik offers a variety of learning tools for all education levels from elementary students all the way up through college and university level and industry. From robotics to STEM education, they deliver hands-on learning tools that help solidify understanding of key academic concepts.
- Dremel classroom solutions for 3D printing offer an affordable platform you can trust.
- Check out Makeblock robotics components designed for makers everywhere. This open-source construction platform offers electronic and robotics solutions that are accessible and easy to use.
- College of Career? Find out how SREB Advanced Career prepares students for more options.
Robotics Solutions for All Education Levels
fischertechnik Education offers an entire progression of robotics-focused sets and pre-built models. We are hosting a webinar to showcase these solutions on Thursday, November 29th at 3 PM Eastern (Reserve your spot).
This webinar will discuss sets that focus on a variety of subject areas including elementary level robotics, Bluetooth and cloud-controlled controlled models (IoT), mobile robotics, and more. The fischertechnik line of pre-assembled simulation and training models used in higher education, and for vocational training and demonstration purposes will also be highlighted. Register for Webinar.
Share this Post