Austin, Texas is preparing for the 38th Annual TCEA Convention and Exposition. This year, the Texas Computer Education Association plans to welcome over 8,000 attendees and 450 exhibitors for this 5-day event. Over 1,000 informative sessions and hands-on educator workshops are scheduled. “Innovate learning. Transform the future.” is the theme for this year’s event that takes place from February 5th-9th. TCEA presents Marlee Matlin, advocate for inclusion and diversity and award-winning actress, as the opening keynote speaker to start the event.
This event is an excellent opportunity for educators to learn the best practices for integrating technology into classrooms, libraries, and schools. At this year’s exhibit hall teachers and administrators will be able to view the latest solutions from over 450 providers, including Studica. We will be at booth 2365 demonstrating an assortment of our favorite EdTech and STEM education classroom solutions. Come visit us while you are there and be sure to download the TCEA 2018 mobile app to get the most out of your experience!
Visit Studica at TCEA 18 Expo
Our experienced academic consultants will be available at TCEA to share their expertise, discuss your goals, help you find solutions, answer questions, and identify the products that best fit the needs of your classroom (and budget). Here’s a look at some of the items we will be showcasing:
- STEM Education Programs with Real-World Applications: fischertechnik Education STEM PREP and STEM Engineering sets provide an ideal combination of project-based learning with standards-based curricula. Each set promotes inquiry, design and problem-solving. Learn More & Get Curriculum Samples.
- STEM Solutions for Younger Students: Explore hands-on STEM programs specifically designed for elementary students. We know that early learners are naturally curious and developing important cognitive skills. Introduction to STEM I and Introduction to STEM II sets expose students to key STEM concepts at this critical stage. These sets are designed for elementary students, grades 2-5. Learn More & Request FREE Curriculum.
- Explore Dremel 3D Printing Solutions for Education: Get more than just a 3D printer with software and filament, the Dremel 3D40 Idea Builder for Education provides all that plus curriculum-based lesson plans, professional development, world-class customer support, and meets safety standards.
- Prepare your Students for the Digital Jobs of Tomorrow: Toon Boom Animation is a worldwide leader in animation and storyboard software. With classroom solutions available for Harmony and Storyboard Pro, you can prepare your students for futures in a variety of exciting careers. Learn More.
- Innovative Robotic Kits: Studica offers the Makeblock kits and components educators need. This open-source construction platform allows you and your students to make your ideas reality.
- Language Learning Solutions: Discover the power of Babbel for your language programs.
Your Education Source for Software and Technology
For more than 30 years, Studica has been working directly with educators to provide better technology for schools. If you are interested in any of the solutions listed above, but not attending TCEA – please feel free to contact Studica for more information, view our upcoming webinar schedule, or visit our website, www.studica.com.
Share this Post