You don’t have to be a professional photographer to know that a full photo library is somewhat of a nightmare. Sure, you’ve created your “vacation” folder and your “birthday” folder. You’ve even taken great pains to make sure that iPhoto has organized your “events” according to date. Still, trying to find that photo of your grandparents for your heritage project, or locating the assembly shots of your last robotics experiment, can seem impossible. We know how you feel, we’ve been there too. But the days of scrolling through your files and questioning your ability to recollect when and where you saved something is over. Studica is now offering Fotoware DAM solutions and students can take advantage of special pricing on a stand-alone license of FotoStation.
DAM (Digital Asset Management)
FotoWare is a company dedicated to developing digital asset management (DAM) software that helps you find, process and share your digital files with friends, family, classmates, professors and other associates. DAM systems often consist of management resources that assist you in annotating, cataloguing, storing and distributing digital files. DAM is mostly associated with businesses and organizations, but the tools found in FotoStation provide individual users with the resources they need to streamline their workflow. Don’t limit your work to whatever your pre-installed photo software can do. Whether you’re working on a presentation, a slideshow or putting together a photo album, FotoStation provides you with professional tools to make it faster, more effective and with the highest quality.
It’s different from your basic photo software, like iPhoto or Picasa, in that FotoStation allows you to define how your photos are stored, processed and shared. FotoWare has taken special care to create features that are tailored to your needs and almost completely customizable. Define your own search criteria. Create your own editing actions. You can even customize your print size. The possibilities are up to you, which makes this software the ideal choice for professionals, students and everyday photo enthusiasts.
How Do They Do It?
FotoStation is a workstation for both Windows and Mac that helps you effectively organize your pictures. Create. Save. Share. Retrieve. Repeat. It is that simple. Here are just some of the amazing features that make it possible.
Organization – Find your files faster than ever
- Customized search criteria allows you to find the exact photo you’re looking for among thousands
- More visual? That’s okay, you can visually filter your photo archive to find files you’re looking for with Data Mining
- Sort collections by file properties and/or metadata content
Actions – Automate processing tasks, speed up your workflow
- Create your own workflow by combining processes into a single action, and produce exactly what you want within a matter of seconds
- Crop and resize your picture when dropping it into a document or presentation
- Protect your pictures from unauthorized use, by applying a copyright or a watermark
Share – Distribute your images with confidence
- Upload your files over FTP or HTTP, or send an email, with a single click
- Create custom slideshows and export them to movie
- Print beautiful photos with many templates for single or multi-image prints
If you’re a fan of the selfie, or have collected one-too-many foodie photo-ops, chances are you could greatly benefit from FotoStation’s processing power. Get the latest from FotoWare at an amazing price. At Studica.com, students can take advantage of their academic status and save over $350 on a FotoStation stand-alone license. Use these professional-grade tools to organize your photo collection and put your images to work for you.