With this laser you can engrave from any Windows application that can print to a standard printer including CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Autocad, Inkscape and even MS Word and MS Paint. This is made possible because the machine uses the powerful RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB controller with Direct Print Drivers manufactured and available exclusively by Full Spectrum Laser.
- Comes standard with RetinaEngrave™ 3D Ethernet that works with any Windows™ program that prints
- Precision recirculating ball-bearing linear rails for long life and fast, smooth motion
- Large working engraveable area of 24” x 16”
- High-speed stepper motors with cubic spline path planning and control
- Z depth of 6.5”
- Front and rear access panels allow an uninterrupted full front to back pass-through to feed any length of material up to 3" thick"
- Motorized Z table, autofocus sensor, and advanced targeting and alignment laser included
- Capable of cutting up to ½" thick acrylic and wood
- Can engrave bottles and round objects with the purchase of a rotary attachment (sold separately)