Students can use components from this powerful Classroom Kit to build a robot of their own design. You can see examples of the Kit with customizations shown above in our images and video.
Classroom Robotics Kits
This comprehensive classroom solution from Studica Robotics features many products, allowing for a competitive robot to be built.
Included in the kit:
- VMX Robotics Controller (Part # 70176)
- The Studica Robotics VMX Robotics Controller can be used an a Robot Control System or Vision/Motion processor, supporting Java and C++. The controller integrates the navX-IMU, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3 prots and built-in Wifi/Bluetooth.
- Highly-integrated, inexpensive, WiFi-enabled, multi-core Linux computing platform with lots of USB IO for expansion.
- 32-bit ARM Microcontrollers incorporating sophisticated I/O and digital communications engines
- Low-cost MEMs Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs)
- Powerful software providing rich libraries and tools for developing robot software in C++, Java
- CAN bus for high-speed, real-time communication between devices
- Titan Quad Motor Controller (Part # 70152)
- The Studica Robotics Titan Quad Motor Controller is a powerful, 4-channel CAN-based motor controller with a built-in fuse-box (for DC motors up to 20A).
- VMX and Titan wire and cable packs
- Low Profile U-Channel
- Flat Beams
- Square Beams
- Mounts for Motors and Servos
- Rack & Pinion
- Assortment of Screws and Nuts
- High-resolution encoders
- 12V 3000 mAh NiMH Battery pack and Charger
- Storage Bin