You can perform interactive SPICE simulation and seamlessly transition to PCB layout and routing software. Built for education, research, and design, the suite provides advanced simulation capabilities to give you clear insights into how circuits perform under any situation.
- NI Multisim will help to engage students and reinforce theory. As a unified environment, you can use it to teach and learn analog, digital and power electronics.
- This program will help you understand circuits faster with intuitive graphical simulation.
- Students will gain standardized skills with a powerful design tool that is used across multiple industries.
- includes access to Multisim Live, allowing users to take the same simulation technology used in academic institutions, and use it anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Supported OS for Multisim 14.3 (Mac computers are not supported)
- Windows 10 (version 1809)/8.1 Update 11/7 SP1 (Note: NI does not currently support Windows 11)
- Windows Server 2012 R21
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP12
1 NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items. Refer to Microsoft KB2919442 and KB2919355 for more information about how to install these updates.
2 NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256. Refer to Microsoft KB3033929 for more information about how to install this security update.
Features of NI Circuit Design Suite - Student Edition
NOTE: The Student Edition contains different functionality than Education or Professional versions.**
New Features in NI Multisim 14.3
- Active Analysis Mode
The new active analysis mode allows you to access simulation results and run analyses faster than ever before.
- Voltage, Current, and Power Probes
Visualize interactive simulation results with new voltage, current, power, and digital probes.
- Learn Digital Logic With Digilent FPGA Board Support
Export digital logic schematics from Multisim in raw VHDL format to target a suite of FPGA digital teaching platforms.
- Learn Microcontrollers with Multisim and MPLAB
The new MPLAB application integrates with Multisim 14 and allows for microcontroller and peripheral simulation.
- Complete Senior Design Projects with Ultiboard
Ultiboard Student Edition now includes an export to Gerber and PCB fabrication files function to allow students to complete capstone projects.
- Multisim Touch for iPads (sold separately in App Store)
Simulate circuits anytime, anywhere with a new native version of Multisim for the iPad - Multisim Touch. This app allows you to create circuit designs that can be shared with others via Dropbox™ or email export. You can even import your work directly into NI Multisim circuit design tools on the desktop. Circuits that begin on the iPad can easily be incorporated into larger designs, analyzed further or turned into printed circuit boards with NI Multisim software on the PC.
*Please note that Multisim desktop files cannot be imported into Multisim Touch
Multiple Circuits Applications, One Tool
- Teach Foundational Analog, Digital, and Power Circuits Concepts
Students can use 20 different analyses in Multisim to help them fully understand circuit behavior in analog, digital, and power classes throughout college and university. Multisim includes analyses from basic transient and AC simulation to advanced parameter sweeps and noise simulation.
- Accurate SPICE Simulation With the Latest Electronic Components
Multisim is equipped with over 36,000 components validated by leading semiconductor manufacturers. The comprehensive Multisim library of up-to-date amplifiers, diodes, transistors, and switch mode power supplies paired with advanced simulation makes it possible to cover a wide variety of topics faster.
From Simulation to Hardware
- Transition to the Lab With Seamless Integration to NI EL-VIS and myDAQ
Multisim integrates seamlessly with myDAQ and the NI Educational Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Suite (NI EL-VIS). With these education and laboratory platforms, students can compare simulated homework results to acquired laboratory results in a single environment.
- Move to PCB Layout for Complete Project Design
With Multisim and the Ultiboard layout and routing software, students and circuit designers can use the same environment as a professional-grade PCB design and prototyping environment.
From Teaching to Research
- Optimized Design Performance
Optimize the performance of circuits earlier in the design flow to meet specifications and reduce prototype iterations. The combination of advanced simulation (such as Monte Carlo analysis and temperature sweeps) with a powerful component library and integration with PCB layout saves you days of development work and reduces design costs.
- Power Electronics Design With Greater Ease
Evaluate transient response, visualize steady-state ripples, determine power efficiency, and review thermal performance with the Multisim library of advanced power components such as power MOSFETs, IGBTs, and switching controllers.
**This software license is for students. By purchasing and/or downloading, you represent that [i] you are a student at a high school, college, or university; [ii] you understand that you are receiving a Student Edition License pursuant to the License Agreement provided with the software; and [iii] you understand and agree that you can only use the software for your personal education purposes, and not for any commercial, instructional, for-credit coursework, or research purposes.
Please review the complete NI General Purpose Software License Agreement.
Studica can only sell this item to customers in the USA and Canada. This download license is not returnable.