The Studica Analog Module
- Meet the Studica Robotics Building System
- Studica Robotics for FTC Teams Flyer
- Classroom Robotics Kit Flyer
- FTC Starter Kit 2023-24 parts list
- WorldSkills Lyon 2024 Mobile Robotics Collection - Parts List
- Worldskills Mobile Robotics 2023 Parts List
- Mobile (Autonomous) Robotics VMX/Titan Workshop Kit - Parts List
WPILib Online Install
WPILib Offline Install, once downloaded, extract the contents into C:\Users\Public\wpilib\2023\ on windows or ~/wpilib/2023/ on Linux and macOS.
View NavX2-MXP User Guide
The Studica Robotics Multi-Mode Smart Servo features all-steel gears and large amounts of torque.
The JST-GH to 4 Pin Dupont Cable can be used for the VMX Controller.
Made of aluminum, the Studica Robotics Clamping Shaft Hub is used with flex and drive wheels.
The Studica Robotics Light Weight Shaft Hub (2 pack) are used with 6mm D shafts. They have a 5mm set screw for tight clamping and seven M3 tapped mounting holes.
The Studica Robotics enhanced wheel hub kit is ideal for use with the Omni and Mecanum wheels for a strong axle hold.
The Studica Robotics 6mm D-shape collar clamp cay be used with the 6mm D-Shape Shaft to secure wheels in their position.