The JST-GH to JST-GH Cable connects external sensors, breakout boards or other devices.
- Meet the Studica Robotics Building System
- Studica Robotics for FTC Teams Flyer
- Classroom Robotics Kit Flyer
- FTC Starter Kit 2023-24 parts list
- WorldSkills Lyon 2024 Mobile Robotics Collection - Parts List
- Worldskills Mobile Robotics 2023 Parts List
- Mobile (Autonomous) Robotics VMX/Titan Workshop Kit - Parts List
WPILib Online Install
WPILib Offline Install, once downloaded, extract the contents into C:\Users\Public\wpilib\2023\ on windows or ~/wpilib/2023/ on Linux and macOS.
View NavX2-MXP User Guide
This kit may be used with older structure and most sensors. It includes everything required to connect to the collection and sensors. The only other electronic item required may be the SR-Pro Camera.
The VMX Wallwart Adapter cable connects a VMX power connector to an external 12VDC Wallwart power supply.
The Studica Robotics VMX is a powerful robotics controller with technology for enabling a rich development environment. The VMX is a Linux-based computing platform with software tools and features enabling access to cutting-edge sensors.
The VMX Battery Adapter cable connects a VMX-pi power connector to an external battery supply.