Find the best motor controller and robot controller at Studica Robotics.
The Titan Quad Motor Controller is a powerful, 4-channel CAN-based motor controller with a built-in fuse-box (for DC motors up to 20A).
- 4 x Hardware encoder ports – one for each motor
- 2 limit switch ports for each motor
- Fuse box to set manual current limits
- 2x Power extension ports to power other 12VDC devices. I.E.
- VMX Robotics Controller
- Servo Power Module
- Built in LED Controller
- 6A power supply for LED’s
- i2c communication port to control LED Controller
- USB ports are updated to USB-C to better support todays cable standards
- Step File
The Studica VMX is a powerful robotics controller with technology for enabling a rich development environment. The VMX is a Linux-based computing platform with software tools and features enabling access to cutting-edge sensors.