The All-Terrain Pack includes;
- 4 - 110mm All-Terrain Tire 2/6mm Adapter 76250
- 2 - Shock Absorber, 1/10 Aluminum, 100mm (2 pack) 76351-2
- 1 - 6mm x 96mm D-Shaft (6 pack) 76161-6
- 1 - Collar 6mm ID D-Shaft, 12mm OD (6 pack) 76304-6
- 1 - Flange Bearing 6mm ID, 14mm OD, 15mm Flange (12 pack) 76302-12
- 1 - Shaft Spacer Plastic 6mm ID x 10mm OD x 1mm L (24 pack) 76305-24
How to use Studica Robotics All-Terrain tires in your robotic design
All-terrain tires can be useful in robotics design for applications that require a robot to navigate over rough or uneven surfaces. Some possible ways to use all-terrain tires in robotics design include:
- Attaching the tires to the robot's drive train to improve traction and stability on rough terrain. This can be especially useful for robots that are designed to operate in outdoor environments or in industrial settings.
- Using all-terrain tires as part of a suspension system to help the robot maintain contact with the ground and absorb shocks from rough terrain. This can help the robot move more smoothly and avoid damaging itself or its payload.
Overall, the key is to carefully consider the specific requirements of the application and the capabilities of the robot, and to design the tires and their integration into the robot accordingly.