With this laser you can engrave from any Windows application that can print to a standard printer including CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Autocad, Inkscape and even MS Word and MS Paint. This is made possible because the machine uses the powerful RetinaEngrave 3D Ethernet+USB controller with Direct Print Drivers manufactured and available exclusively at Full Spectrum Laser.
- Comes standard with RetinaEngrave™ 3D Ethernet that works with any Windows™ program that prints
- Has high end precision linear rails with ball bearings for fast smooth motion and move up to 4x as fast as the hobby laser series
- Large working engrave-able area of 36” x 24”
- Optimized for cutting large materials
- Front pass through doors open for larger pieces to put into machine
- Motorized Z table, autofocus sensor, and beam combiner with visible red laser pointer is included
- Capable of cutting up to ½” thick acrylic and wood
- Can engrave bottles and round objects with the purchase of a rotary attachment (sold separately).